Couples therapy allows couples to discuss their issues in a safe environment without reverting to old negative patterns of interacting. The therapist helps the couple to discover how those patterns happen and what they need to do in order to change them.
Benefits of Couples Therapy
- Improving communication skills between two people.
- Discovering the root causes of major points of conflicts.
- Creating better understanding.
- Encouraging better acceptance of one another.
- Providing the opportunity to increase shared support.
- Restoring emotional and physical intimacy.